Thursday, January 22, 2009

Progress

I'm working on the second ep. of The Abductee web series. I've sent the script off to some more folks with almost no description to see if they can figure out anything. If they guess the end, that would be something. I don't know it yet...or that is to say, I know about 3 ends, but got to pick one.

I'm also working on some prelim stuff for a modern fairy tale, and a post apocalypse story that's kind of "feel good" belive it or not.

There's also an action movie, another web serial abot vending machines, and a collection of vignettes (Raymond Carver style). And I haven't forgotten about A Night in Blank County...or Gary Needs You, though, as there is now a TV show called "Gary Unmarried" I think I might have to change the name of the protag and the eponymous show too.

I'm also reading about writing. And I swear it's not a procrastinon thing to forestall the actuall writing.

And I'm actually watching about writing too. I just finished the series of "The Write Environment" DVDs. They were pretty damn good. I'll post a review type thing here one of these days.

I'm also helping a friend produce a rom com with a script that is probably mostly done.

Also (there's that word again), I've fallen in with a good group of folks to collaborate with. I had a good group that was good, and I've expanded it.

In adition (no need to over-use "also"), I'm doing, you know, real work for them as can pay, and working on camera, and FX chops.

Gotta have something to do in between meals of 6.5 oz of chicken per serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment